When you ship your items, please carefully pack your recyclables to protect them during transport. VCE cannot credit items that arrive damaged or broken.
Things to remember when packing:
- Find a sturdy box that is no larger than 20”W x 20”H x 20”D and able to hold a maximum of 40 lbs.
- Keep a packing list of the contents of each box for your records include the tracking number from the shipping label.
- Only attach 1 prepaid shipping label to the box.
Things to remember when shipping:
- To protect items, fill extra space with newspaper or other packing material.
- Please do not send toner tanks.
- Remove all items from packaging to increase volume in shipping box.
- Please do not allow boxes to exceed 40 lbs. This could result in damage from over-packing.
- When using your own boxes to ship recyclables, remove or black out previous labels and/or addresses.
- If you call UPS for a pickup, UPS will charge a mandatory fee. To avoid this, visit UPS.com for a drop-off location nearest you.